Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
We offer advice on the nature and type of properties that would be suitable to hold in an investment portfolio.
We are familiar with the criteria of lenders for investment purchasers and able to advise on their requirements and pre-conditions for lending.
We can advise you on the appropriate level of Stamp Duty Land Tax that will be payable and whether there is any way in which you can mitigate this.
We can also introduce you to accountants specialising in advising clients on the tax consequences of owning and letting investment property and whether or not you should set up a limited company, limited liability partnership or partnership in which to hold the portfolio. We have connections with local banks used to lending on property portfolios.
We regularly advise on the purchase of property portfolios at auction and are able to flag up the pitfalls to you.
We can help with:
- Advising on the nature and type of properties suitable for investment
- Advising on lending requirements
- Introducing you to specialist accountants
Residential Conveyancing Team
Who we are
- From September you can add two storeys to your home without planning permission under new laws - July 24, 2020
- Completing Lasting Powers of Attorney during COVID-19 - July 14, 2020
- **STAMP DUTY LAND TAX REDUCTION** - July 8, 2020