Buy to Let
Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
Buy to Let
If you are considering purchasing a property to let, we can advise you of the different types of letting.
For example, are you considering purchasing a property for multiple occupancy or single occupancy, what are the health and safety requirements you need to be aware of and would you need planning permission for a house in multiple occupation or does that planning permission already exist? Do you need a separate HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) Licence? What are your lender’s requirements going to be if you are not a cash purchaser? If you are intending to let your property out as a holiday let do the terms of the legal title or any lease that affects the property permit this? These are just some of the points we would investigate on your behalf to make sure your intended purchase was wholly suitable for the purposes you have in mind.
We can help with:
- Advising on the different types of property letting
- The legal requirements of letting a property
- Ensuring your buy-to-let investment is suitable
- Licensing and lending requirements
Residential Conveyancing Team
Who we are
- From September you can add two storeys to your home without planning permission under new laws - July 24, 2020
- Completing Lasting Powers of Attorney during COVID-19 - July 14, 2020
- **STAMP DUTY LAND TAX REDUCTION** - July 8, 2020