Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
Having a will is vitally important in ensuring your estate is properly managed when you’re no longer here.
Although Wills can be a difficult subject to deal with, we recommend you should take one out as soon as possible, especially if you have children or significant assets. It’s also important to update your Will regularly and we would recommend you look at it at least every 4-5 years, or more often if your circumstances change.
In a complex or unexpected family situation, Wills are vital in helping to avoid family disputes and even court action. Not only that, Wills are a tool in inheritance tax planning, maximising entitlements.
We can help with:
- Drafting a new or altering an existing will
- Appointment of professional executors where appropriate
- Straightforward Tax advice and planning
Life planning Team
Who we are
Latest posts by Guest Walker (see all)
- Charity of the year 2020 - January 9, 2020
- Is there a survivorship clause in your Will.Do you really want one? - December 5, 2019
- Solicitor – Private Client – York - November 25, 2019