Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
Probate is the legal process of dealing with the estate of a person who has died and is the responsibility of the executors of that person’s Will. Dealing with it, and other formalities, when someone has died can be a hard burden to bear, whether or not the estate is complex.
We understand that this can be a very difficult time for you, and we offer a full probate service, or we can be as involved as much as you would like.
Being transparent about our fees, we have set out some examples which we hope are a useful guide – click here to view and scroll to section (B).
We can help with:
- Administration of the estate (whether a Will has been left or not)
- Asset distribution including property transfers, share transfers and estate valuations
- Probate disputes
Life planning Team
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023