Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
Probate is the legal process of dealing with the estate of a person who has died and is the responsibility of the executors of that person’s Will. Dealing with it, and other formalities, when someone has died can be a hard burden to bear, whether or not the estate is complex.
We understand that this can be a very difficult time for you, and we offer a full probate service, or we can be as involved as much as you would like.
We can help with:
- Administration of the estate (whether a Will has been left or not)
- Asset distribution including property transfers, share transfers and estate valuations
- Probate disputes
Life planning Team
Who we are
Latest posts by Guest Walker (see all)
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant - October 1, 2019
- Thinking of a house extension? Do you actually need Planning Permission? - January 17, 2019
- Fees Transparency - December 5, 2018