Commercial Property and Business
< Back to menu
An intergenerational contract is an agreement between different generations and can cover all aspects of family members living together.
An intergenerational agreement can provide a certainty of the investment involved in the property. This can cover things such as an individual borrowing money from their parents and then paying it back for an eventual share in the property as well as clarification on who would pay the outgoings on for the property if an elderly parent or grandparent goes into care.
We can help with:
- Agreements if you are living with a parent
- Agreements if you are living with a grandparent
Life planning Team
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023