Meet The Team
Life Planning Solicitor
Sue is a Life Planning Solicitor at Guest Walker and deals with all aspects of Wills, inheritance tax planning, Powers of Attorney and Probate matters.
She has a friendly and down to earth approach, and her clients appreciate her calm and sympathetic manner, providing clear and practical advice at what can often be a difficult time.
Sue has particular experience in dealing with the administration of estates of all sizes, providing whatever level of support and advice is required by the executors and, where appropriate, assisting with the completion of inheritance tax requirements.
As a Dementia Friend, Sue has an understanding of the affects dementia has on both the sufferer and the family.
How Sue can help you
Sue can help you with:
- Wills of all types.
- Advice on inheritance tax planning.
- Probate and administration of estates, including dealing with inheritance tax forms.
- Post-death variation of estates.
- Powers of Attorney and issues about illness and incapacity.
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
You can contact Sue directly on email@example.com
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023