Meet The Team
Nick has over 25 years’ experience as a Solicitor dealing with Wills, Inheritance Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney and the Administration of Estates following a death. Nick is courteous, helpful and patient. His calm and thorough approach is much valued by his clients.
Nick is a Dementia Friend. He is able to provide advice and assistance if you wish to put your affairs in order, following difficult life events such as a bereavement or where there might be illness or incapacity.
How Nick can help you
Nick can help you with:-
- All types of Will;
- Powers of Attorney including those where there are already concerns about illness or incapacity;
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Assisting the elderly to plan their affairs;
- Advice on the protection and preservation of assets including complex and/or business assets;
- Inheritance tax planning;
- Advice regarding ongoing Trusts; and
- The administration of an estate following a death and obtaining a Grant of Probate.
You can contact Nick directly on email@example.com
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023