Meet The Team
Hudda qualified as a solicitor in 1994 and has over 28 years’ experience as a probate solicitor in York, dealing with estates of all sizes and complexity. Hudda is knowledgeable, approachable and practical, with a rigorous eye for detail. She often acts for several generations of the same family providing advice at the most difficult and stressful of times to achieve a successful conclusion.
Hudda has excellent working relationships with other lawyers in this field, accountants, financial advisers and is highly regarded as a probate solicitor by professionals and clients alike.
She is happy to work directly for executors, or to assist fellow professionals with certain aspects of the estate administration.
Hudda is a Dementia Friend and has worked alongside local and national charities such as the Alzheimer’s Society to raise both money and awareness in this field.
How Hudda can help you.
Hudda can help you with:-
- Administering estates after a death and obtaining Grants of Probate for estates of all sizes and complexity, including those with business or agricultural assets, insolvent estates and everything in between;
- Assisting the elderly with the general administration of their financial affairs;
- Powers of Attorney and issues about illness and incapacity;
- Trusts and advice for trustees; and
- Advice on preservation and protection of assets.
You can contact Hudda directly on email@example.com
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023