Meet The Team
Head of Life Planning
Rowena is the Head of the Guest Walker Life Planning Department dealing with Wills, Powers of Attorney, Incapacity, Trusts, Probate and Estates.
Rowena advises clients on all aspects of personal asset management and associated property matters. This includes managing assets during lifetime such as gifts, trusts and estate planning, regarding illness or incapacity – powers of attorney and Court of Protection issues and regarding or on death – Wills and probate administration.
Having in practised in York for over 20 years, Rowena is experienced, well-connected and is also a fully qualified member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
How Rowena can help you
Rowena has more than 20 years’ experience advising on all aspects of personal asset management and associated property matters. Rowena can help you with:
- Wills including complex Will structures to protect and manage assets;
- Estate and inheritance planning through Wills or lifetime gifts and trusts;
- Powers of Attorney and issues about illness and incapacity;
- Trusts and property trusts;
- Advice on making gifts either outright or into trust either during your lifetime or on death; and
- Administering estates after a death and obtaining grants of probate.
You can contact Rowena directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
- Expansion of our Life Planning Team - November 2, 2023
- SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR/ CONSULTANT, York City Centre - July 3, 2023
- Dementia Action Week and Mental Health Awareness Week - May 19, 2023