We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If this does not resolve the problem to your satisfaction, or if you would prefer not to speak to that person, please contact any of the Directors. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case. We value your instructions and would not wish to think that you have any reason to be unhappy with us.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with Solicitors Regulation Authority.
What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint; and
- No more than six years from the date of the act/omission; or
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.
Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm (mon-fri)
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
- STEP member: what is it and what are the benefits? - May 16, 2022
- Accredited British Institute of Innkeeping Advisor - May 5, 2022
- Ambles from the Shambles: Mythical Creature Walk - April 26, 2022