York Pavement Licence Renewals

Any pub, café, shop or restaurant with outside chairs and tables which is located in York can only operate these outside areas with a Pavement Licence issued by City of York Council.

The deadline for the next annual renewal was 1st October and we understand that there are quite a few people who have failed to get their application in.  This could jeopardise their ability to continue serving customers outside.  Guest Walker are very experienced in this area and are happy to help any local business which is in difficulty over this issue.

John Walker