CLOSING DATE 7th May 2021
Guest Walker is a niche property and private client practice located in the centre of York, with an exceptional reputation in commercial and residential property and private client work across the north of England We have very considerable expertise in the firm and can offer great training and support. The key for us is finding the right person with a “can do” attitude who fits in with our established team.
We are offering a 6 month paralegal contract which, subject to satisfactory completion, will be followed by a training contract with the emphasis being on commercial property work. To be considered for this post you should have a minimum of 6 months experience of para legal work in a commercial property department.
- You will be working within a close-knit team specialising in high quality commercial property and development work, including landlord and tenant. We have good quality clients who require a diversity of legal services across a variety of sectors including:
- major commercial and residential development
- business sales and purchases
- the leisure industry (including pubs, hotels and casinos)
- You will gain fantastic hands on experience with solicitors well known and respected in the York area and beyond
- You will have great client exposure and plenty of opportunity to develop client relationships.
- You will be encouraged to get involved in business development and marketing.
- You will also gain practical experience in residential conveyancing, residential landlord and tenant, wills, trusts and probate.
- We are looking for someone with a strong academic background, business acumen and the ability to grasp and deal with a variety of matters as well as a client friendly approach.
- You should have passed or expect to pass your LPC and be available to start in July/ August 2021.
A competitive salary for paralegals/trainees in York is on offer. On qualifying, should you stay with the firm, all our solicitors are on competitive salaries with a bonus scheme.
We are genuinely interested in your career development and there will be good opportunities to progress.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Burrows by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org. — with your cv.