Whether it’s premises licenses, personal licenses, club certificates, temporary event notices or pavement licences, Guest Walker & Co York, have a specialist team who can advise you on what licensing laws you need to abide by and help you obtain the relevant documentation.

Our country’s licensing laws were fundamentally changed by the 2003 Licensing Act.  We now have a regime that is largely run by local authorities and revolves around a dual system of licensing – personal licences and premises licences.

Whether you want to sell hot food and drinks after 11pm, provide entertainment or just sell alcohol, experienced, professional advice is often essential to avoid expensive and often severe consequences. York has many licensed premises and we are seen as experts working in this specialist field.

We can offer a free, no obligation chat to discuss your requirements and if you do need our help, agree a fixed fee to meet your requirements.

For further information contact our Licensing specialists in York:

John Walker

Nicola Goodman