Commercial Properties & Business
Guest Walker, Solicitors York
With unrivalled experience of business and commercial property in the York area and with many clients across the country, Guest Walker’s specialist team offers a complete service for small and medium-sized businesses, partnerships and individuals, providing friendly, practical advice and guidance. We have clients who are major players in the commercial property market and have our finger firmly on the pulse of what’s going on.
With individual attention from a dedicated solicitor based in York, we can help new businesses start up and set off on the right track and provide more in-depth advice on specific legal issues including leases, business sales and purchases, property development and buying and selling commercial property, through to partnership agreements, setting up limited companies and raising finance.
We are happy to tender for commercial legal work and can also provide quotes for fixed and capped fees. You can call us for a free, no-obligation chat about any aspect of your proposed deal and we will do our utmost to assist.
We can help with:
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold property (including auction properties)
- Negotiating leases and renewals
- Transferring and surrendering leases
- Property portfolios
- Raising finance or refinancing
- SIPPS and SSASs
- Property development and re-development
- Options, pre-emptions and conditional contracts
- Title problems and rectification
- Partnership agreements
- Forming new limited companies
- New business advice
- Business sales and business purchases
- Business breakdowns
- Enfranchisement (both individual and collective)
- Legal assistance to property management companies
- Further specialist services
For further information contact our Commercial Property and Business specialists in York: