‘ey up, ’tis Yorkshire Day!
To help celebrate, we are giving someone t’chance to win a hamper full of Yorkshire goodies.
- 1 bottle of Mason’s Dry Yorkshire Gin Tea Edition (sounds strange but tastes wonderful according to Director, Deborah Barton!);
- A pair of “Yorkshire Lad” and “Yorkshire Lass” mugs;
- 2 bottles of Black Sheep ale;
- 1 Passport to Yorkshire, everything you need to know about God’s Own Country;
- 1 dialect tea towel;
- 1 little book of Yorkshire dialect;
- 1 pack of loose leaf Yorkshire tea;
- 1 box of Yorkshire parkin biscuits;
- 1 Tub of Yorkshire crisps;
- 1 pack o Yorkshire mixture
- 1 Terry’s Chocolate Orange; and
- 1 packet of Rowntrees fruit pastels
To be in for a chance to win visit our facebook page at
and then do the following:
- Like our Facebook page;
- Like and share our original post about the Yorkshire Hamper Giveaway; and
- Tag a friend who you would like to share the hamper with.
We will be announcing the winner on 15th August.
- You must be over 18 years to enter; and
- You are only able to enter once.