Vicky joined the firm in 1986. She trained in residential property under the tutorship of John Walker. Over the years her capacity for work and her legal acumen have helped her to build up a well-established and ever growing caseload. Clients return to her time and again because they trust her to see them through the process of buying or selling a property, quickly, efficiently and with a resilient approach to any challenges along the way.
Her caseload includes residential matters, namely ;-
- Sales and purchases of freehold property
- Sales and purchases of leasehold property
- Sales and purchases of part of a property
- Sales and purchases of shared ownership properties
- Plot Sales
More about me…
- What has been your proudest moment at work?
Becoming a fee earner in 1999.
- What is the most flattering thing a client has told you?
That they really appreciated the job that I did for them and that everything was explained to them without the “legal jargon”. This allowed them to understand what was happening.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t do guilt, life is too short!
- Who is your hero?
- Finish this sentence: “At heart, I’m just a frustrated…”